We regulary publish health articles, videos and you can catch-up on the latest BeActive news.
It’s a normal weekend you go out to play football as you do every Saturday. Warm up goes well and you’re feeling good ready to play. The whistle signals kick off and after running around for 5 minutes the ball goes over your head and you quickly try to turn to chase the ball. As you turn you hear a pop and find yourself on the floor in a heap. Pain can be felt in the knee. After the initial pain subsides you try to get up and put weight on your leg, but it feels too unstable and uncomfortable.
The following is an overview of a common condition that is a frequent cause of low back and leg pain, along with details of some of the current forms of treatment which may help to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with it.
We have an easy to use online booking system for you to make your appointment
Find the topics
that interest you
- “Pain in the Backside” Piriformis Syndrome
- Knee Pain - ACL Injuries
- Lower Back Pain: Lumbar intervertebral disc prolapse / herniation
- Morning Heel Pain?
- Shoulder Mobility and The Rotator Cuff, the effects of over’ and under-use
- Spondylosis and Spondyloarthrosis
- The Effects of Massage and Soft Tissue Therapy