We regulary publish health articles, videos and you can catch-up on the latest BeActive news.
Musculoskeletal pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves. Anyone can experience musculoskeletal pain. It is most often caused by an awkward movement, car accidents, falls, sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations etc. So, how can regular physical activity reduce your pain and improve your quality of life? Download the following leaflet to read more.
Osgood Schlatter's Syndrome
The following is a typical scenario involving a common condition that is a frequent cause of knee pain in children and adolescence, along with details of some of the current forms of treatment which may help to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with it.
We have an easy to use online booking system for you to make your appointment
Find the topics
that interest you
- “Pain in the Backside” Piriformis Syndrome
- Golf: The Most Dangerous Sport?
- How regular physical activity can help reduce musculoskeletal pain
- Joint Hypermobility Syndrome
- Knee Pain - ACL Injuries
- Knee Pain in Adolescents
- Lower Back Pain: Lumbar intervertebral disc prolapse / herniation
- Morning Heel Pain?
- Shoulder Mobility and The Rotator Cuff, the effects of over’ and under-use
- Spondylosis and Spondyloarthrosis
- The Effects of Massage and Soft Tissue Therapy
- You Don't Have To Play Golf To Get Golfers Elbow