We regulary publish health articles, videos and you can catch-up on the latest BeActive news.
The following is an overview of a common condition that is a frequent cause of low back and leg pain, along with details of some of the current forms of treatment which may help to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with it.
The following is an overview of one common source of shoulder pain and a brief summary of what separates it from other conditions.
We have an easy to use online booking system for you to make your appointment
Find the topics
that interest you
- “Pain in the Backside” Piriformis Syndrome
- Don't Get into Deep Water with Swimming Injuries
- Don't Let Yourself Be Sidelined by Tennis Injuries
- Golf: The Most Dangerous Sport?
- How regular physical activity can help reduce musculoskeletal pain
- Joint Hypermobility Syndrome
- Knee Pain - ACL Injuries
- Knee Pain in Adolescents
- Lower Back Pain: Lumbar intervertebral disc prolapse / herniation
- Morning Heel Pain?
- Rugby Hurts: How to Prevent Injuries Becoming a Long-Term Problem
- Shoulder Mobility and The Rotator Cuff, the effects of over’ and under-use
- Spondylosis and Spondyloarthrosis
- The Effects of Massage and Soft Tissue Therapy
- You Don't Have To Play Golf To Get Golfers Elbow